Annie Oehley provides a professional Industrial Psychology consulting practice that specializes in career development for both individuals and companies.
Annie holds an Industrial Psychology Masters Degree (cum laude) from the University of Stellenbosch and is a registered psychologist with the Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA), as well as with the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF). Prior to qualifying as a psychologist, she gained experience in corporate human resources, as well as recruitment and selection while working for Kelly Girl where she was appointed as Regional Director.
The aim of every career consultation is to assist each individual in making a wise and informed career choice. Services of this practice include:
- Career transition for adults
- Psychometric assessment for recruitment or staff development
- Psychometric assessment of sales potential
- Career choice for university/college graduates
- Career guidance for learners (grade 10-12)
- Subject choice for learners (grade 9)
- Career guidance workshops for schools
Her offices are situated in Tokai, Cape Town.